With the GIS Data Link plugin you can easily move data from Petrel to ArcGIS without using any intermediate formats. The plugin offers a user-friendly menu which allows the user to export a specific dataset, or do a bulk export of multiple datasets.
- Export surfaces directly to rasters
- Export points, lines and polygons directly to feature classes
- Polygons are automatically closed (no need to generate geopolygon first)
- Generate live trace outlines of seismic cubes
- Export wellheads, well paths, tops and logs
- Export a georeferenced screenshot from your 2D window (geotiff)